Thursday, February 11, 2016
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Indonesia visa application form for indonesia visa form for indonesia visa application form ukUk pakistan visa form uk visa application form belgium belgium tourist visa form
Form visa form us visa application form us visa application form for malaysia
Malaysia tourist visa form usa visa application form for spain in pakistan bangkok visa application form
India china visa form for bangladeshi visa application form for spain in english visa application form india
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- 1.5lbs raw extra lean ground beef
- ½ cup diced peppers
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 20 pepperoni slices, cut into small pieces (56g)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- ¼ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 15 pepperoni slices (42g)
- Sprinkle of italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper (use a baking sheet with raised edges as there will be grease from your beef as it's cooking)
- Cut your 20 slices of pepperoni up into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix all of your ingredients together using your hands (except topping ingredients)
- Form into a log shape, approx 10 inches long.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes, remove from oven and spoon your 2T pizza sauce on top. Add cheese and top with pepperoni slices and seasoning. Return back to oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 8 slices. Each slice is 4sp or 4pp
- *Note, you can cut slices thinner for more of a yield, there is 34 smart points in total in recipe based of my ingredients, so if you cut into 10 slices you can do the math.. Feel free to add extra 0 point toppings such as mushrooms..
- * I added pictures of the nutritional info for both my pepperoni and my cheese so you can compare with a similar brand.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- 2 cups (uncooked) 100% whole wheat high fiber pasta (see picture below for the kind I use)
- 10 oz cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup reduced fat alredo sauce
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅔ cups light shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled (as an alternative you can use bacon crumbs or turkey bacon)
- Boil your pasta on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix your pasta, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, ranch and milk together.
- *Optional, feel free to add in vegetables, I just choose not to. It will not increase the point values
- Pour out into your casserole dish and top with cheese and then your bacon.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Cut into 6 servings.. 6pp and 7sp per serving
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- 1 pack of Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1lb lean ground beef
- ⅔ cup of salsa
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup light grated cheese
- *Optional to top with lettuce, tomatoes and onions etc
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat up your ground beef in a frying pan on stove, once cooked drain fat. Add salsa and taco seasoning, I only use half the pack of seasoning so it is not to strong tasting. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place your crescent rolls into a 9 inch pie dish, making sure to cover all areas. This may require breaking up some of the rolls to fill in spaces. Pre-bake crust for 5 minutes to avoid the middle not cooking through..
- Place your meat mixture into the pie dish and spread evenly, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for approx. 10-12 minutes, checking often. Serves 6 at 8sp or 7pp per slice.
Thanks for Stopping by!